Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend Update

  • If Sunday's message didn't apply to you, head to the hospital because you're probably not breathing. Great job once again, Ed.
  • Bet you never thought you'd see South Park at church. Well, it wasn't exactly South Park but very close.
  • My favorite thing at church yesterday? Seeing the baptism 1st service at Sharpsburg. What a wonderful story of how God steps in and changes a life.
  • My 2nd favorite thing at church yesterday? Watching Ava stand in the back of the auditorium dancing her butt off to AC/DC. That's my girl!!
  • Things are starting to roll pretty quickly towards our annual Thanksgiving meal. Can't wait to see how much good God can do through all of us together.
  • Don't forget to bring your gently used clothes to church with you this Sunday. 
  • Insert your own comment about the Dawgs here ____. I'm too frustrated with them right now.
  • Sunday night with the family at Waffle House...priceless.

1 comment:

Jason Collins said...

To the commenter who posted as "Heather": Because your comment was so personal, I decided not to post it publicly. I don't have your email to write you directly. But I would be more than happy to meet with you to discuss what's going on. Please send me an email at jcollins@community-christian.net or call me at the church office at 770-251-9516.